±Business Directory

[X]

±Qs & Ps

Je dois vider mon sac

-- I have to get something off my chest (I must empty my bag)

View All Quotes / Phrases

October 2008 - La Bonne Franquette

The Home & Away Dining Society is a group of like-minded people who a) love meeting people and b) love eating out! Join in our discussions here, or see more details by clicking the link in the menu on the left.
Répondre au sujetRépondre au sujet Imprimer la page Amis
FAQRechercherVoir les messages sans réponses

October 2008 - La Bonne Franquette

Poster Posté le: Lun Fèv 16, 2009 3:25 pm

We recently visited La Bonne Franquette in a group as the inaugural dinner of the 'Home and Away Dining Society'. As such this review is as much about the night out as it is about the restaurant itself.

La Bonne Franquette is situated right in the heart of Montmartre - on the corner of the rue des Saules and rue Saint Rustique. As such there is obviously a bit of a lack of parking - we spent the best part of half an hour driving up and down the hill before finding somewhere to (double) park. Once there the location adds a great deal to the venue - it's almost always busy, the streets around it bustling with tourists and visitors.

The disadvantage of being in such a touristy location means that the restaurant doesn't have to try too hard to impress with it's food - and to be fair the overall quality of the food was pretty average. More later...   full article.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Link  QR  Share this Imprimer la page Amis  facebook   myspace   twitthis  
Show more ...
Page 1 sur 1